Arbor Ridge is a spectacular new catering facility nestled in the scenic woods of Hopewell Junction and is conveniently located just one mile off of the Taconic State Parkway. Our attention to detail and personalized service with fabulous continental cuisine make us the ideal venue for your special occasion or event.
Our facility features
• A beautiful outdoor patio with fireplace
• A charming garden available for ceremonies and/or pictures
• A Full service bar, open only to the guests at your party, available to accommodate your guests before and after your event
• Overnight accommodations are located on premises.
• Two elegantly appointed and recently renovated dining rooms.
• Our grand ballroom with separate entrance and bridal suite.
Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter Brunch
And Much More....
At Arbor Ridge you can feel comfortable that your event is being handled by the very best.
MEET THE NEW TEAM AT ARBOR RIDGE!
Robert Russo, the Executive Chef and new Owner of Arbor Ridge has over 11 years in catering and hospitality. He received a degree, Associate in Occupational Studies in Culinary Arts from The Culinary Institute of America in 2004. Robert has worked for previous employers such as The Thayer Hotel West Point. Robert can custom design a special menu sure to suit your tastes.
Melanie Dzubak is the new General Manager of Arbor Ridge. Melanie brings with her over 17 years of customer service & sales experience. Melanie is responsible for the overall operations of the catering facility. Melanie works closely with our clients to ensure their event is a success. She not only manages client relations but also maintains employee and vendor relations as well. Melanie will personally ensure that your event meets all of your expectations and you will leave Arbor Ridge with amazing lasting memories.